Do you have struggles creating deep connections with others? Are you afraid of judgement, being hurt, you don’t feel worthy, or is there something else hindering you? Find out how to create healthy relationships, what causes us to pull back, and how constructive conflict can make or break a friendship.
1. the quality or state of being considerate or thoughtful
2. do honor or credit to someone or something by one’s presence
3. courteous goodwill or a willingness to be fair and honest
Questions to Think About:
1) How open is your heart’s door? Which side do you tend to favor: connection or protection?
2) Think about the last conflict that you had with a friend. What was the result? What can you learn from that experience moving forward?
3) How can you be more intentional in cultivating your inner circle relationships?